Free coaching for civil service exams
CTTE IAS ACADEMY - FREE TRAINNING FOR WOMEN GRADUATES
16, ST,MARY'S ROAD, MARYLAND, SEMBIUM, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI-11
(Opp. to Simpson, near Moolakai)
Phoone No: 044 25375753, 25370029
Website : www.cttewc.com
E-Mail : ctteias @gmail.com
MESSAGE : Headed by Thiru L.Palamalai I.A.S (Retd), Managing Trustee & Correspondent, C.T.T.E
Trust, with a vision to offer free IAS coaching to women aspirants . Eminent and experienced academicians handle the classes on Saturdays and Sundays from 10.00 a.m to 4.30 p.m. Aspirants will be given intensive coaching for all competitive exams with library support.
Contact: Mrs. R.Kavitha-9791091374, Mrs.P. sudha - 9698919097
College Librarian & IAS CO-ORDINATOR
Manidha Naeyam IAS Coaching Centre
Manidha Naeyam IAS & IPS Free Coaching Centre run by Manidhaneyam Charitable Trust, Chennai offers free coaching.
COURSES OFFERED BY THE ACADEMY
1. Free Coaching for Civil Services Preliminary Examinations
Duration : 8 Months
Optional Offered :
1. Indian History,
2. Public Adminitration,
4. Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry,
August Last week
2. Free Coaching for Civil Services Main Examinations
Optional Subjects :
1. Indian History,
2. Public Administration,
4. Thamizh Literature
5. Free Coaching for Interview Test for Civil Services
6. Free Coaching for TNPSC Group -1 Preliminary Examinations
Duration : 3 months
7. Free Coaching for TNPSC Group -1 Main Examinations
Durations : 1 and half months
1 Weekly model tests, Group discussion and Seminars
2 Approach to study, Understand, Prepare and Present
3 Personal care of Every student
4. Special guidance for the student who wish to writ the UPSC exams in Tamil
5. Complete Free Coaching
6. Food & Accommodation for outstation
7. Dress for All students
8. Yoga Classes
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate seeking admission to the Coaching Classes for the CS examinations must apply to
The Manidha Naeyam IAS & IPS Free Coaching Centre,
# 28, 1st Main Road, C I T Nagar, Chennai -600 035.
Ph: 044-2435 8373, 2433 0952; Cell: 99406-70110.
A candidate must send the filled in application for either by post or in person with the following enclosed copies.
- Three passport size photographs.
- 10th Mark sheet.
- Community Certificate.
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate.
- 3 self addressed envelops.
On or before the last late announced by the management, to the above address