Difference between Ecology, Environment, and Ecosystem
Posted on : 25 Jan 2020Views: 1174
- Ecology is the study of the interactions between organisms and their surroundings occurring within an ecosystem or environment.
- An ecosystem is a functional unit of the environment.
- An ecosystem consists of Producers, Consumers, Decomposers and their relationship with each other.
- An environment is a group of ecosystems.
- Habitat is an area where an organism lives.
- The biosphere is the region on earth that supports life.
Article Related Questions
Which of the following statements about Ecology, Environment, and Ecosystem is incorrect?
1.Ecology is a scientific study of the relationship of living organisms with each other and with their environment.
2.An ecosystem is a functional unit of the environment.
3.An environment is a group of ecosystems.
4.None of the above
Right Ans : None of the above