IAS Online Test Series - 2021
Register NOW! GS online test series
Why online Practice Tests for IAS Prelims?
Online practice test for the prelims exams seek to efficiently evaluate the exam takers thoroughly through a fully automated system that not only saves them time but also gives immediate and fast results. This enables them to tweek their preprations everytime to get better and better results at every attempt, making them prepare weeker spots better and gain more confidence. Practice makes a man perfect - that's one belief that online tests work on. Besides, the online examination system helps to completely automate the procedure of giving repeated tests and improving preprations. This helps students to prepare for the real exam and give more confidence. However it is very important to do the offline tests with pen and paper just before the exams to see how much actual time is taken by the candidate to darken the circles manually.
Special Features of Our UPSC Online Test
- A 2 hour question paper as per the UPSC prelims exam norms.
- Based on new pattern of UPSC Exam (Negative Marking).
- Format of questions and topics are as per UPSC.
- New question paper every time you log in.
- You can choose to attempt any question first as in the real exam.
- Carefully planned paper with proper weightage to different subjects in syllabus.
- Answers given at the end and also your score analysis.
- Once registered give sample test. After payment unlimited tests.
- Cost: Rs. 1250/Subject for 2 years.
- Hurry before prices increase!
General Studies Paper-I
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc
- Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
General Studies Paper-II [Aptitude Test]
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. - Class X level)