Dear Civil Service aspirants before you go out looking for the Best IAS Coaching Centres in Bangalore do not forget that any academy is only to guide you and are only the props that can provide you how to fight your battle with the IAS exam.
There is no dearth of coaching centres in Bangalore but you have to select best among them siting to your needs. Since it involves paying lot of money to the coaching institutes, you must not feel sorry after enrolling there. So please spend time by going to as many IAS coaching institutes as you can.
You have to find out the subjects the coaching institutes specialize and also the reputation of the trainers who man such institutes. This you can do by inquiring with the present students who are attending such coaching centres.
Here is a list of some of IAS coaching centres that will help you to find the best coaching academy in Bangalore.
Top IAS Coaching Institute in Bangalore
Keep Yourself Updated with Latest News Join Watsapp Group Today
Address: 2nd Floor, AKS Plaza ,Jyoti Nivas College Road, 10 Industrial Layout, 5th block ,Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095 Phone: 080 2553 5536 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.rauias.com/foundation-courses/bangalore-campus
Message: According to the ias circle, Rau’s IAS Study Circle is the best ias coaching in Bengaluru, Karnataka which was established in the year 1953 by Dr. S. Rau. This institute is considered to be the tallest name in the arena of ias coaching from the time of its inception.
Rau’s delivers extensive classroom coaching for prelims, mains and the personal interview. Rau’s have the experienced and knowledgeable faculty which frames the study material based on core, current and concept approach which makes it compact, updated study material for the ias aspirants.
ACHIEVERS IAS ACADEMY*****
Address: #1360, 2nd floor, above Philips showroom, near mega mart, Marenhalli,
100ft road, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore Landmark: Near Mega Mart Phone: 9916082261, 8123379686, +91 8880120120 Email: email@example.com website: www.achieveriasclasses.com
Message: This year 1650 marks questions were asked from our classroom coaching and test series in IAS Mains Exam 2018. That makes us the best ias coaching in Bangalore!
In Prelims Exam 2018, 180 marks questions were asked in General Studies paper from our classroom coaching and test series.
As a team we are conducting Result Oriented Focused Education for the Success of Students under the Expertise Guidance of: Dr. S.K. Singh: Ex-Member,UPSC Interview Board; Mr. Prakash H Adnur: Ex-Commissioner of Income Tax, Bangalore; Mrs. Anshu Sharma: EEP- IIMB, MCA, MA(SOCIOLOGY), NET(84%); Rich Experience in Guiding IAS Aspirants for 12 years.
ACHIEVERS : IAS Topper Md. Safirulla (AIR- 55, 2010) ; IRS Mr. Pushkar Kathuria (AIR-293, 2012). IAS Mr. Raghunandagn Muthy (2014), IAS Mr. Madhusudan Hulgi (2015), IPS Mr Mithun Kumar G K (2016), IRS Mr. Sumit Balecha (2017), IRS Mr. Hanumanth Raju (2017) and many more got selection in UPSC and KPSC EXAMS.
For REGISTRATION Call at the numbers given above. Notable Features: Strategic Training for IAS and KAS Prelims, Mains and Interview. Special Morning, Evening, Regular and Weekend Batches, Focus on Clearing Concepts from Basics to Master level, Answer Writing Practice, Regular Tests, Scientific Notes, Group Discussions, Library, Confidence Boosting Sessions and much more.
CREO Valley IAS *****
Address: #30,Hosur Road,LISAA School of Design,Opp to Adugodi Police Station,Koramangala, Bangalore - 560030 Phone: 9035048591 website:http://creovalley.com/
Message: Enhancing Careers for Nation Building
CREO Valley IAS is established with an aim to impart quality education and develop it as the final destination for all career initiation programmes. CREO Valley IAS has been built, in large part, by its uncompromising standards and focuses on the intellectual and personal development of the individual learner.
We welcome students who are prepared to interface their experience and diverse backgrounds with our high-end educational programmes in modelling successfully their respective career paths.
CREO Valley IAS is an institution under the aegis of CREO Valley Foundation. It is a long cherished dream of trustees of CREO Valley Foundation to start an academy to advance the career prospects of students, who have the potential to join high ranking civil services.
The teaching team of CREO Valley IAS has years of experience in training students for civil services with academic and professional expertise in their respective fields and equipping them with the necessary knowledge, skill and attitude.
CREO Valley IAS aims to equip students to achieve the dream of joining high ranking civil services by systematic and strategic preparation. CREO Valley IAS prepares candidates for Civil Services Examination at all the three levels – Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personality Test.
CREO Valley IAS has the vision to advance the career prospects of the students, who have the potential to join high ranking Civil Services, who have been deprived of quality civil service exam coaching. CREO Valley IAS expects to bring Civil Service Exam coaching within easy reach of the students and it hopes to fulfil this mission by providing top quality training and facilitation. Mission Statement:
CREO Valley IAS is dedicated to adding value to formal education to Graduates, Post Graduates and Students pursuing Degree Courses. The academy has designed various courses and programmes to suit the requirements of the civil service aspirants. CREO Valley IAS has an experienced team with academic and professional expertise in their respective fields. CREO Valley IAS aims to equip students to achieve their dream of joining high ranking civil services by systematic and smart preparation. We aim that students trained by us would become value-based Civil Service Officers in public office. What you can expect at CREO Valley IAS:
It's our conviction that individual operates and delivers their best only when they are suitably trained to manage themselves and their potential. Integral to this, our courses address the following concerns.
• An overview of what it takes to be Civil Servant.
• The ability to integrate relevant issues on holistic viewpoint.
• The nuances of answer writing requisites, which meets the demands of UPSC competitive examination.
• The control and the skill to create effective and novel insights into otherwise obvious issues.
• The art of powerful presentation in person and in the written or the spoken word.
• The ability to communicate one’s viewpoint with confidence and conviction and that too accurately and effectively. Salient Features
• Core Team of Committed and Experienced Faculty who themselves have gone up to Interview Stage of Civil Service Examination will be handling classes.
· Not Just teaching, but effective study practices
· Special lectures by eminent serving IAS/IFS/IPS Officers.
• Serious and Concerted Study in a comfortable environment.
• Constant updating of our course coverage plans to keep pace with the changing trends of Civil Service Examination.
• Extended support even after the completion of the course.
• Weekly test on par with UPSC Questions which is compulsory without which students are not allowed to sit in the next class.
• Regular Tests (Prelims & Mains) with the discussion.
• Individualized Doubts Clearing Sessions.
• Regular feedback to students individually from faculties.
• Stress Management Modules before Prelims, Mains and Interview.
• Highlighting of the interconnections and conceptual linkages.
• Answer writing skill development sessions to write effective answers within word and time limit.
• Model answers are discussed and descriptive tests are evaluated as per UPSC standard.
• Special emphasis on State Public Service Exams, CPAF, CDS, IB, SSB, SSC, RRB, RBI, SBI, IBPS, FCI, Central & State Secretariat Exams etc.,
• Special emphasis on Current Affairs, International Relations, Social, Economic, Political and other Contemporary Issues.
• The Institute has a state-of-the-art infrastructure, well-equipped classrooms with latest audio-visual systems.
• The Institute has a well-equipped library and reading room.
• The Institute provides Internet facilities for the students. TEACHING METHODOLOGY
CREO Valley IAS programmes follow a unique learning approach consisting of several distinct stages— workshops, training programmes for IAS entrance, self-study, self-evaluation, frequent class tests and answer writing sessions. And the classroom learning is supplemented with specially designed study material.
• Meticulously designed course plan with daily schedules
• Greatest thrust on Conceptual Clarity
• Detailed analysis of Previous Years’ Questions to ensure three things:
1. Right direction is being followed in teaching
2. Prioritization of topics in order of importance
3. Conditions you to choose what to read and more importantly what not to read
• Invaluable inputs for writing best answers
• Highly relevant printed study materials
• Ensuring individual attention
• Enhancing the Power of Positive Spirit in you WRITING SKILL
Emphasis is on How to write & What to write?
• Answer writing Skill Development has two aspects:
1. Helping you to learn writing answer within the time limit
2. Moulding you to adhere to word limit
• Answers evaluated as per UPSC standards.
• Effective feedbacks are given.
• Model Answers discussed.
• Further inputs on your level of retention.
• Prime Focus on answer writing practice for Mains examination. Tests & Evaluation:
• Tests, an integral part of classroom programme.
• Tests help you in three ways
1. Self-discipline – induces a strong urge to study on a daily basis.
2. Self-evaluation – reviews where you stand at the end of the day.
3. Constructive comparison – shows where your peer group is positioned. Types of Class Room Tests:v
• Surprise Tests of 15-20 minutes duration.
• Tests based on NCERTS.
• Longer duration Test on Weekends/end of chapters.
• Separate Test for Prelims as well as Mains.
List of Other Top Coaching Centers in Bangalore
Address: #173/B, 1st floor, 3rd main, 4th block, near Vijaya Bank old police station bus stop ESI hospital road, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010