Dear Civil Service aspirants before you go out looking for the Best IAS Coaching Centres in Bangalore do not forget that any academy is only to guide you and are only the props that can provide you how to fight your battle with the IAS exam.
There is no dearth of coaching centres in Bangalore but you have to select best among them siting to your needs. Since it involves paying lot of money to the coaching institutes, you must not feel sorry after enrolling there. So please spend time by going to as many IAS coaching institutes as you can.
You have to find out the subjects the coaching institutes specialize and also the reputation of the trainers who man such institutes. This you can do by inquiring with the present students who are attending such coaching centres.
Here is a list of some of IAS coaching centres that will help you to find the best coaching academy in Bangalore.
Message: This year 1650 marks questions were asked from our classroom coaching and test series in IAS Mains Exam 2016. That makes us the best ias coaching in Bangalore!
In Prelims Exam 2017, 180 marks questions were asked in General Studies paper from our classroom coaching and test series.
As a team we are conducting Result Oriented Focused Education for the Success of Students under the Expertise Guidance of: Dr. S.K. Singh: Ex-Member,UPSC Interview Board; Mr. Prakash H Adnur: Ex-Commissioner of Income Tax, Bangalore; Mrs. Anshu Sharma: EEP- IIMB, MCA, MA(SOCIOLOGY), NET(84%); Rich Experience in Guiding IAS Aspirants for 12 years.
ACHIEVERS : IAS Topper Md. Safirulla (AIR- 55, 2010) ; IRS Mr. Pushkar Kathuria (AIR-293, 2012). IAS Mr. Raghunandagn Muthy (2014), IAS Mr. Madhusudan Hulgi (2015), IPS Mr Mithun Kumar G K (2016), IRS Mr. Sumit Balecha (2017), IRS Mr. Hanumanth Raju (2017) and many more got selection in UPSC and KPSC EXAMS.
For REGISTRATION Call at the numbers given above.
Notable Features: Strategic Training for IAS and KAS Prelims, Mains and Interview. Special Morning, Evening, Regular and Weekend Batches, Focus on Clearing Concepts from Basics to Master level, Answer Writing Practice, Regular Tests, Scientific Notes, Group Discussions, Library, Confidence Boosting Sessions and much more.
Message: Enhancing Careers for Nation Building
CREO Valley IAS is established with an aim to impart quality education and develop it as the final destination for all career initiation programmes. CREO Valley IAS has been built, in large part, by its uncompromising standards and focuses on the intellectual and personal development of the individual learner.
We welcome students who are prepared to interface their experience and diverse backgrounds with our high-end educational programmes in modelling successfully their respective career paths.
CREO Valley IAS is an institution under the aegis of CREO Valley Foundation. It is a long cherished dream of trustees of CREO Valley Foundation to start an academy to advance the career prospects of students, who have the potential to join high ranking civil services.
The teaching team of CREO Valley IAS has years of experience in training students for civil services with academic and professional expertise in their respective fields and equipping them with the necessary knowledge, skill and attitude.
CREO Valley IAS aims to equip students to achieve the dream of joining high ranking civil services by systematic and strategic preparation. CREO Valley IAS prepares candidates for Civil Services Examination at all the three levels – Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personality Test.
Vision Statement: CREO Valley IAS has the vision to advance the career prospects of the students, who have the potential to join high ranking Civil Services, who have been deprived of quality civil service exam coaching. CREO Valley IAS expects to bring Civil Service Exam coaching within easy reach of the students and it hopes to fulfil this mission by providing top quality training and facilitation.
Mission Statement: CREO Valley IAS is dedicated to adding value to formal education to Graduates, Post Graduates and Students pursuing Degree Courses. The academy has designed various courses and programmes to suit the requirements of the civil service aspirants. CREO Valley IAS has an experienced team with academic and professional expertise in their respective fields. CREO Valley IAS aims to equip students to achieve their dream of joining high ranking civil services by systematic and smart preparation. We aim that students trained by us would become value-based Civil Service Officers in public office.
What you can expect at CREO Valley IAS: It's our conviction that individual operates and delivers their best only when they are suitably trained to manage themselves and their potential. Integral to this, our courses address the following concerns.
• An overview of what it takes to be Civil Servant.
• The ability to integrate relevant issues on holistic viewpoint.
• The nuances of answer writing requisites, which meets the demands of UPSC competitive examination.
• The control and the skill to create effective and novel insights into otherwise obvious issues.
• The art of powerful presentation in person and in the written or the spoken word.
• The ability to communicate one’s viewpoint with confidence and conviction and that too accurately and effectively.
• Core Team of Committed and Experienced Faculty who themselves have gone up to Interview Stage of Civil Service Examination will be handling classes.
· Not Just teaching, but effective study practices
· Special lectures by eminent serving IAS/IFS/IPS Officers.
• Serious and Concerted Study in a comfortable environment.
• Constant updating of our course coverage plans to keep pace with the changing trends of Civil Service Examination.
• Extended support even after the completion of the course.
• Weekly test on par with UPSC Questions which is compulsory without which students are not allowed to sit in the next class.
• Regular Tests (Prelims & Mains) with the discussion.
• Individualized Doubts Clearing Sessions.
• Regular feedback to students individually from faculties.
• Stress Management Modules before Prelims, Mains and Interview.
• Highlighting of the interconnections and conceptual linkages.
• Answer writing skill development sessions to write effective answers within word and time limit.
• Model answers are discussed and descriptive tests are evaluated as per UPSC standard.
• Special emphasis on State Public Service Exams, CPAF, CDS, IB, SSB, SSC, RRB, RBI, SBI, IBPS, FCI, Central & State Secretariat Exams etc.,
• Special emphasis on Current Affairs, International Relations, Social, Economic, Political and other Contemporary Issues.
• The Institute has a state-of-the-art infrastructure, well-equipped classrooms with latest audio-visual systems.
• The Institute has a well-equipped library and reading room.
• The Institute provides Internet facilities for the students.
CREO Valley IAS programmes follow a unique learning approach consisting of several distinct stages— workshops, training programmes for IAS entrance, self-study, self-evaluation, frequent class tests and answer writing sessions. And the classroom learning is supplemented with specially designed study material.
• Meticulously designed course plan with daily schedules
• Greatest thrust on Conceptual Clarity
• Detailed analysis of Previous Years’ Questions to ensure three things:
1. Right direction is being followed in teaching
2. Prioritization of topics in order of importance
3. Conditions you to choose what to read and more importantly what not to read
• Invaluable inputs for writing best answers
• Highly relevant printed study materials
• Ensuring individual attention
• Enhancing the Power of Positive Spirit in you
Emphasis is on How to write & What to write?
• Answer writing Skill Development has two aspects:
1. Helping you to learn writing answer within the time limit
2. Moulding you to adhere to word limit
• Answers evaluated as per UPSC standards.
• Effective feedbacks are given.
• Model Answers discussed.
• Further inputs on your level of retention.
• Prime Focus on answer writing practice for Mains examination.
Tests & Evaluation:
• Tests, an integral part of classroom programme.
• Tests help you in three ways 1. Self-discipline – induces a strong urge to study on a daily basis.
2. Self-evaluation – reviews where you stand at the end of the day.
3. Constructive comparison – shows where your peer group is positioned.
Types of Class Room Tests:v • Surprise Tests of 15-20 minutes duration.
• Tests based on NCERTS.
• Longer duration Test on Weekends/end of chapters.
• Separate Test for Prelims as well as Mains.
Message: Dhruva Classes is one of the prime institute for civil services coaching in Bangalore.we believe that behind every successful result there is a nice blend of hard work of student and right guidance. Maximum strength of each batch is 25, to ensure more focus on training and preparation of every students, as we strongly believe in quality over quantity to maintain knowledge oriented culture.
8 months comprehensive classroom program to cover GS Prelims , GS Mains paper 1,2,3,4 and essay. Daily update on current affairs for both prelims and mains. Separate current affairs class before prelims. Regular revision classes for subject command. Completion of course before three months of exam to have sufficient time for self study and test practice. Topic tests conducted every week and full test after completion of each subject based on both prelims and mains pattern. Separate session for test paper discussion and debate. Library facility for self study.
Message:Discovery IAS Academy, India's one of the Top Institute for Civil Service exams has opened its first Center in Koramangala in Bengaluru. Established in 2003 by a group of eminent cademicians, Discovery IAS Academy has been successfully led by a renowned Journalist, Teacher and Writer of a number of books like Introduction to Science & Technology, India and the World: Changing Scenario and Dimensions of the Constitution of India: A Politico-Administrative Connotation - Mr. C.B.P. Srivastava. With an experience of more than a decade in assisting aspirants to convert their attempt into results at the prestigious UPSC Civil Services and other State Public Service Examination, Discovery IAS Academy has been phenomenal in giving more than 1000 results in UPSC Civil Services Examination and above 5000 results in State Public Service Examinations since inception. This proves that Discovery IAS Academy has not only epitomized itself as being centre par excellence in studies but also in terms of producing outstanding results. Built upon the guiding principles of assisting aspirants in discovering their mettle, Mr. C.B.P. Srivastava has guided numerous students personally and many more along with his team in realizing their dream. Discovery IAS Academy has continuously evolved its pedagogy by engaging with the best subject experts of each domain, thus adapting to the new changes. This has allowed us to remain relevant in spite of the ever changing and evolving pattern of UPSC and other State Civil Services examinations.
Message: We at Shri Sai Tutorials are conducting free counselling and workshop session for K A S 2017 and I A S 2018 aspirants on every sunday. Aspirants will be educated on new UPSC & KPSC exam pattern, syllabus, study material, selection of optional subjects and coaching requirements for the exam. Call us on 9902802825 to register for counselling session. The batch for I A S 2018 (Prelims cum Mains) will commence from SEPTEMBER 1st, 2017. There is both weekday and weekend Batch for students & working professionals. The fee can be paid in instalment basis. Admissions are limited to 30 students only.
For more information visit our website shrisaitutorialsforias.com
Training with 100% Guaranteed Success!!! Real Time Examples, Visual Learning, Group Discussions, Tips and Training from experienced professionals will be given. Produced High Results in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015(Preliminary and Mains) Exams. We promise 100% success in 2017 PRELIMINARY with special training & counseling.
Fresh 2017 IAS training Batch starts on July 2016. Excellent Training will be given for Preliminary (CSAT) & Mains 2017, along with Test Series, Materials and Notes. For Mains 2016 Complete Coaching and writing Practice along with current Syllabus will be given. Both Week End and Week Day Batches are available. Admission of only 20 students per batch helps in frequent assessment and improvements. The admission will be given only to promising and sincere candidates after a basic interview. "We Change the trend of IAS Preparation. Easy Memory Techniques, Pictures, Short Notes, Examples are provided to make your study easier. Special Care will be taken on working Professionals to make their dreams come true. Join us and Make your Dreams True. “All the Very Best”!!!”
Message: Blend of visionary leadership of an eduprenuer of Ms.Puneetha Khatri's stature and Exam-Savvy Guidance from most successful trainer in Bangalore like Mr.VinayKumar makes TIMELINE the one stop destination for IAS aspirants to achieve their 'Larger than Life' Goal. Every student of TIMELINE is a beneficiary of impactful education that will prepare him with greatest effectiveness and competence to crack the Exam.
Message: We offer Prelims program (with CSAT), Mains program, Optional subjects and interview training. All the above includes materials, test series. We also offer super 30 program with an intensive focus on students who have cleared prelims. Our trainers are the most successful trainers for civil service exams with over a decade of experience. Attend free demo classes today.
Message: This academy is under the direct guidance of Dr Justice Rama Jois (Ex- UPSC Interview Board member, Ex-governor and Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High court) and Mr Pavan K Tiwari (BE, MA and PhD scholar) under whom personal guidance, 55+ candidates got selected previous year. Last year in Prelims 2016, 78+ questions were directly from our classroom programme and in Mains we are still holding the record of maximum marks of questions from our Academy's classroom programme.
Our 270+ students got selected in last few years and we are having the record of highest success rate per batch. The reason of our high success rate are-
a) We provide current affairs and news analysis of The Hindu, Indian Express, Livemint , PIB and AIR news on daily basis.
b) Our study materials are prepared by our successful toppers under the guidance of our excellent faculty
c) We complete our syllabus on time and put more effort in revision of syllabus
d) Our faculty is having at least 7-8 years of teaching experience and well verse with dynamic nature of UPSC pattern
e) We make UPSC syllabus simple by presenting most complicated topics in animated and video form for better understanding.
f) We provide weekend as well as Online course also.
We dont promise, we deliver results!