Please login if you are a registered user
If you have not a registered user then Click here to register.
If you are already a registered user you need to enter your registered E-Mail ID and a password. You will be able to access our online test series, E-Magazine and notes for Mains optional. Happy Online preprations for the IAS exams.
Online Coaching for IAS & other Civil Services
Online Test Series
Online Test Series is updated yearly with new questions asked in UPSC Prelims Exam from Paper -I and Paper - II. Subscription Cost would be Rs. 1,250/- per paper for two years.
Our Online Test Series is for Preliminary preparation, usually you successfully prepare by referring the question papers and other sources but here you get to solve questions consolidated from previous years. As soon as you finish the paper you can get the final scores along with the correct answers. We designed Online Test Series with the help of some other sources to experience as in actual Preliminary Test. The questions in the test series are updated regularly to provide with newest of the questions to be asked in Preliminary Exam.
Take the Trial Test for Paper - I and Subscribe now, and give your feedback to make this Online Test Series become more useful. Our Existing users have appreciated this test with best of their compliments and suggestions. Once you try the Trial Test you will get an idea on how the test will appear daily when you log in.
Online E-Magazine for UPSC exams
E-Magazine, monthly subscription and has the previous month Current Affairs Updates to help you prepare for Paper - I. Subscription Cost would be Rs.1000/- for one year, you can also avail the previous issues on paying an additional amount of Rs.750/-.
IAS exam Online Notes:
You can avail the notes in PDF format for mains preparation, these note are prepared by our experts and UPSC aspirants who prepared notes for optional subject mains. Remember that only 3 download will be allowed upon subscription, so do not forget to save these PDF into you system once you subscribe. Notes in PDF format can be availed on payment of Rs.5/- per page.
Payment Modes for Online Civil Service Coaching
1. For subscription all of these above preparation materials you can do the Online Payment through your Debit / Credit Card, your account for any of these above will be activated within 24 hours. Pay Now
2. You can also do online payment through Internet Banking or Direct Cash Transfer to any of our A/c nos. as given below:
- Bank: HDFC
A/c No.: 04922020000296
Account Name: Concern Infotech Pvt.Ltd.,
Branch Address: Kilpauk-PH road branch, Chennai.
(IFSC Code is HDFC 0000492). Use IFSC Code only if it is required in payment process - use for online transfer.
- Bank: ICICI BANK
A/c No.: 234805000063
Account Name: Concern Infotech Private Limited,
Branch Address: Saint Thomas Mount, Chennai
(IFSC Code is ICIC0002348). Use IFSC Code only if it is required in payment process. - use for online transfer.
IAS Online Test Feedback
- best for new aspirate- garima singh
- IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT I HAVE NEVER SOLVED THIS KIND OF QUESTIONS- Afeefa Rahman
- A blind attempt without any preparation. It was a wonderful experience. looking forward to attempt after preparation.- Vishnu Deth S
- Very good and helpful in learning new things.- Dhananjay Kumar
- Awesome.... Time to get into action... I love it. - vedha prabhu
- very good. I felt happy for giving right answers to known more subject- N SUSHEELA
- Good system
- Goutam Banerjee
- It was very tough - jijo jacob
- I love it... Keep up thegod work... Keep updating the currents affairs- Robert kabimanin
- we can know our levels its
good for first trial thank you- narra usha