A Skill of the Future Workgroup programme
Posted on : 24 Dec 2019Views: 62
- Under the aegis of NASSCOM, a Skills of the Future Workgroup was set up, with representatives from the Industry to understand the implications of the disruption caused by technology.
- The programme aims to reskill 2 million professionals and potential employees & students in the industry over a period of 5 years.
- With NASSCOM as the enabler, IT-ITeS Industry has stepped up to the challenge with the FutureSkills Initiative – a truly industry driven learning ecosystem.
- Led by BCG, a research was conducted to understand the shape of future skilling/reskilling initiative that will be able to deal with the wave of digital disruption.
- The research identified the technologies poised to grow tremendously, associated job roles and corresponding skills required for those technologies.
Article Related Questions
“A Skill of the Future Workgroup programme” has been recently launched; consider the following statements regarding it
1.It is under the aegis of Ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship
2.The programme aims to reskill 2 million professionals and potential employees & students in the industry over a period of 5 years.
Which of the following option is/are correct?
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 nor 2
Right Ans : 2 only