Centralised Access Control System (CACS) Project
Posted on : 04 Feb 2020Views: 853
- CACS project is aimed to digitize the employee movement process at the airports.
- It covers 43 Airports of AAI (Airports Authority of India) and 5 Joint Venture (JV) airports.
- This multi-layered security system encompasses the uniqueness of the Airport Entry Permit (AEP) users, biometric authentication in addition to PIN-based identity verification through contactless smart card technology.
- It will manage access of personnel along with RFID based automated vehicle access control system according to the region, terminal, zone, and gate access privileges.
- The cost of the card is Rs. 225, which shall be valid for three years.
- Biometric ID (Biometric enabled Centralised Access Control System having chip-embedded smart AEPs) thus issued, is non-duplicable.
- The project is bound to assist around 2 Lakhs employees of various stakeholders who move in and out of the airport on a daily basis.
- It will facilitate:
- the ease of processing
- enhanced security
- prevent unauthorized entry into the airport
- alert authorities to an attempted intrusion or other irregularities for immediate response
Article Related Questions
Consider the following statements regarding Centralised Access Control System (CACS) Project
1.CACS project is aimed to digitize the employee movement process at the Railway Stations.
2.Objective is to enhance security and ease of doing business.
Which of the following statement is/are correct?
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 nor 2
Right Ans : 2 only