Salient Features of Bharat Darshan Scheme
Posted on : 12 Feb 2020Views: 1487
- 100% centrally funded for the project components undertaken for public funding.
- To leverage the voluntary funding available for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives of Central Public Sector Undertakings and corporate sector.
- Funding of individual project will vary from state to state and will be finalised on the basis of detailed project reports prepared by PMC (Programme Management Consultant). PMC will be a national level consultant to be appointed by the Mission Directorate.
- A National Steering Committee (NSC) will be constituted with Minister in charge of M/O Tourism as Chairman, to steer the mission objectives and vision of the scheme.
- A Mission Directorate headed by the Member Secretary, NSC as a nodal officer will help in identification of projects in consultation with the States/ UTs governments and other stakeholders.
Article Related Questions
Which of the following are the objectives of Bharat Darshan Scheme?
1.To position tourism as a major engine of economic growth and job creation
2.Develop circuits having tourist potential in a planned and prioritized manner
3.Promote cultural and heritage value of the country to generate livelihoods in the identified regions
4.Build rural infrastructure
Choose the correct option
1.1 and 2 only
2.1 and 3 only
3.1, 2, 3 and 4
4.1 and 3 only
Right Ans : 1, 2 and 3