Assamese Books for IAS Exam
We have compiled for you a list of IAS books for Assamese to help you in your prepration for the IAS and other services under the UPSC. so it helps to know the best reference books for the ias exam.
Paper II - Section A
- Ramayana (Ayodhya Kanda only)-by Madhava Kandali.
- Parijat-Harana-by Sankaradeva
- Rasakrida by Sankaradeva (From Kirtana Ghosa).
- Bargeet-by Madhavadeva
- Rajasurya by Madhavadeva.
- Katha-Bhagavata (Books I and II)-by Baikunthanath Bhattacharyya.
- Gurucarit-Katha (Sankaradeva's Part only)-ed. by Maheswar Neog.
Paper II - Section B
- Mor Jeevan Sonwaran-by Lakshminath Bezbaroa.
- Kripabar Barbaruar Kakatar Topola-by Lakshminath Bezbaroa.
- Pratima-by Chandra Kumar Agarwalla.
- Gaonburha-by Padmanath Gohain Barua.
- Monamati-by Rajanikanta Bordoloi.
- Purani Asamiya Sahitya-by Banikanta Kakati.
- Karengar Ligiri-by Jyotiprasad Agarwalla
- Jeevanar Batat-by Bina Barwa (Birinchi Kumar Barua)
- Mrityunjoy-by Birendrakumar Bhattachary-ya
- Samrat-by Navakanta Barua.