Blue Mountains suffered devastating fire in Australia
Posted on : 17 Dec 2019Views: 238
- The Gospers Mountain fire, a combination of several fires burning to the northwest of Sydney, stretches almost from Lithgow to the New South Wales central coast.
- The Blue Mountains is a rugged region west of Sydney in Australia’s New South Wales.
- Katoomba, a major town in the area, borders Blue Mountains National Park and its bushwalking trails.
- Echo Point affords views of the storied Three Sisters sandstone rock formation.
- The Blue Mountains get their name from the natural blue haze created by vast eucalypt forests in this World Heritage area.
- Tiny droplets of oil released from the trees mix with water vapour and sunlight to produce the distinctive colour.
Article Related Questions
Recently, Blue Mountains suffered devastating fire in which country?
Right Ans : Australia