Cyber Safe Initiative and ‘Cyber Safe Women’ initiative
Posted on : 06 Jan 2020Views: 690
- Maharashtra Government has launched a ‘Cyber Safe Women’ initiative under which awareness camps will be held across all the districts of the state regarding cyber safety.
- Cyber Safe Women’ campaign launched on the birth anniversary of social reformer and educationist Savitribai Phule.
- This is a joint initiative of Directorate of Public Relation, Maharashtra Police and Press Club.
- The campaign is aimed at spreading awareness about protection of women and children from cyber-crimes.
- It will also create awareness against crimes such as bank frauds, child pornography, photo shuffling, online gaming, cyber defamation information and false information sites.
- Recently, the Maharashtra Govt. has started the initiative of dropping women to their home from 9pm to 5am, the time when they find it difficult to get public transport facility. This service has created goodwill between citizens and police force.”
- At central level, the Ministry of Home Affairs runs a twitter handle called “Cyber Dost” that creates pertinent posts on prevention and protection against cybercrimes.
Article Related Questions
Maharashtra Government has launched a ‘Cyber Safe Women’ initiative, consider the following statements regarding it
1.Campaign is launched on the birth anniversary of social reformer and educationist Jyotirao Phule.
2.This is a joint initiative of Directorate of Public Relation, Maharashtra Police and Press Club.
Which of the following statement is/are correct?
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 nor 2
Right Ans : 2 only