“Dustlik 2019” military exercise
Posted on : 06 Jan 2020Views: 75
- The inaugural Indo-Uzbekistan Joint Field Training Exercise (FTX)-2019, Exercise DUSTLIK-2019 culminated after 10 days of joint training with Uzbekistan Army.
- In the joint exercise was focused on counter insurgency and counter terrorism operations in urban scenario as well as sharing of expertise on skills at arms, both combat shooting and experiences in counter insurgency and counter terrorism.
- The exercise also provided an opportunity to armies of all nations for greater cultural understanding, sharing experiences and strengthening mutual trust and cooperation.
- After intense military training, the joint exercise concluded with both Armies exhibiting their combat power and dominance over the extremist groups.
- The closing ceremony showcased the immense talent with unique traditional touch of both nations.
- It was conducted at Chirchiq Training Area, Uzbekistan.
Article Related Questions
Dustlik 2019 is a joint military exercise between India and which country?
Right Ans : Uzbekistan