Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Quiz
Posted on : 07 Jan 2020Views: 1253
- As a part of ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ activities, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is conducting Quiz Competition from 1st January 2020 to 30th June 2020 on MyGov platform.
- In this quiz, contestants from each state will be quizzed on respective pairing state and winners will be taken on tour to their respective pairing state as reward.
- The ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ programme, aims to actively enhance interaction between people of diverse cultures living in different States and UTs in India, with the objective of promoting greater mutual understanding amongst them.
- As per the programme, each year, every State/UT would be paired with another State/UT in India for reciprocal interaction between the people.
- It is envisaged through this exchange, that the knowledge of the language, culture, traditions and practices of different states will lead to an enhanced understanding and bonding between one another, thereby strengthening the unity and integrity of India.
- The States and UTs are to embark on a mission to enhance their cultural, academic and economic ties by entering into a wide range of mutual engagements with the paired States/UTs covering the spheres of music, drama, cuisine, language, history, tourism and other forms of exchange between the people.
Article Related Questions
Consider the following statements regarding Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Quiz
1.It is been conducted by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
2.Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ programme, aims to actively enhance interaction between people of diverse cultures living in different States and UTs in India.
Which of the following statement is/are correct?
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 nor 2
Right Ans : 2 only