Exercise EX TSENTR
Posted on : 12 Dec 2019Views: 298
- Russia holds this major military exercise every year at one of its four military Commands i.eVostok (East), Zapad (West), TSENTR (Centre) and Kavkas (South).The series of exercise rotates through the four main Russian operational strategic commands.
- These annual exercises have slowly begun taking an international character, with Belarus participating in ZAPAD-2017 and China and Mongolia participating in VOSTOK-2018.
- This year’s Exercise TSENTR 2019 will be conducted by Central Military Commission of Russia. Apart from host Russia, military contingents from China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan will also take part in this mega event.
- The exercise aims at evolving drills of the participating armies and practicing them in the fight against the scourge of international terrorism thereby ensuring military security in the strategic central Asian region.
- The TSENTR-2019 strategic measures will focus on evaluating the level of troop preparedness, the acquisition of the required skills and raising the level of inter- operability and demonstrate the readiness of the participating armies.
Article Related Questions
EX TSENTR was recently seen in news, it is
1.An asteroid which might strike the Earth surface in recent future
2.Apart of the annual series of exercises that form part of the Russian Armed Forces' annual training cycle.
3.A military exercise between India and Thailand.
4.A vaccine developed to cure cancer which is under research.
Right Ans : Apart of the annual series of exercises that form part of the Russian Armed Forces' annual training cycle.