Features of parliamentary government in India
Posted on : 18 Jan 2020Views: 497
The features of parliamentary government in India are:
- Presence of nominal and real executives;
- Majority party rule,
- Collective responsibility of the executive to the legislature,
- Membership of the ministers in the legislature,
- Leadership of the prime minister or the chief minister,
- Dissolution of the lower House (Lok Sabha or Assembly).
Article Related Questions
Which of the following is/are the features of Parliamentary form of Government in India?
1.Majority party rule
2.Collective responsibility of the executive to the legislature
3.Leadership of the prime minister or the chief minister
4.All of the above
Right Ans : All of the above