‘Lado Campaign’ to eradicate child marriages
Posted on : 03 Feb 2020Views: 746
- To inform and educate citizens about PCMA.
- To identify and train proactive citizens from the community to create a pool of human resource for advocacy.
- To dissuade service providers from conducting child marriage.
- To priorize access to inclusive quality education for all boys and girls
- To sensitize young children on child marriage in schools.
- To support victims of child marriage for their economic empowerment.
- To ensure intergenerational equity.
Article Related Questions
Which state government has launched ‘Lado Campaign’ to eradicate child marriages?
Right Ans : Madhya Pradesh