Law Commission of India
Posted on : 05 Mar 2020Views: 919
- The first Law Commission of independent India was established in 1955 for a three-year term.
- Law Commission in India is re-constituted every three years.
- Law Commission Is not a statutory body
Article Related Questions
Which of the statements given below is/are correct?
1. Law Commission of India is a constitutional body
2. The first Law Commission was established in 1834 by the by the Charter Act of 1833 and was presided by Lord Macaulay.
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 nor 2
Right Ans : 2 only