“MILAN 2020” a multilateral naval exercise
Posted on : 10 Jan 2020Views: 441
- After successfully hosting the International Fleet Review (IFR) in 2016, the City of Destiny Visakhapatnam is gearing up to host another International Naval event ‘MILAN’ in March 2020.
- A detailed presentation to apprise the attendees of the planned activities of MILAN was conducted.
- MILAN 2020 is a multilateral naval exercise aimed to enhance professional interaction between friendly foreign navies and learn from each other’s strengths and best practices in the maritime domain.
- The Exercise with the theme ‘Synergy across the Seas’ would provide an excellent opportunity for Operational Commanders of friendly foreign navies to interact with each other in areas of mutual interest.
- Of the 41 navies invited, confirmations from over 30 navies have been received towards their participation in MILAN 2020.
Article Related Questions
With reference to MILAN 2020 consider the following statements
1.It is a multilateral naval exercise aimed to enhance professional interaction between friendly foreign navies.
2.Exercise has the theme ‘Synergy across the Seas’.
Which of the following statement is/are correct?
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 nor 2
Right Ans : Both 1 and 2