National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement (NISHTHA)
Posted on : 28 Jan 2020Views: 534
- It has been launched in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The basic objective of this massive training programme is to motivate and equip teachers to encourage and foster critical thinking in students.
- The Department of School Education and Literacy has launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA under the CSS of Samagra Shiksha in 2019-20.
- It aims to build competencies among all the teachers and school principals at the elementary stage.
- NISHTHA is the world’s largest teachers’ training programme of its kind. The initiative is first of its kind wherein standardized training modules are developed at national level for all States and UTs.
Article Related Questions
Recently, NISHTHA Scheme has been launched in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. Consider the following statements regarding it
1.It aims to improve learning outcomes at the elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme.
2.It has been launched under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 nor 2
Right Ans : Both 1 and 2