National Stock Exchange Knowledge Hub
Posted on : 08 Jan 2020Views: 449
- NSE Academy Limited (NAL), a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (NSE) today launched The NSE Knowledge Hub.
- It is a unique Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered learning eco-system to assist the BFSI sector in enhancing skills for their employees and helping academic institutions in preparing future ready talent skilled for the financial services industry.
- NSE Knowledge Hub will bring world class content closer to learners in a personalized and community learning environment which allows aggregation, curation, creation and targeting of content making it both learner centric and learner driven.
- The learning platform is powered by content aggregated from many internal, external, and premium sources, and enhanced by collaborative knowledge sharing from users.
- The NSE Knowledge Hub shall identify and designate Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Curators and Trainers who will do the last mile curation of machine curated content thus allowing knowledge to be easily captured and shared among the community using an industry first video live streaming capability & ability to create individualised learning pathways.
- The NSE Knowledge Hub will provide a scientifically structured learner journey to suit every requirement across all verticals.
- NSE Knowledge Hub will provide a unique learning eco-system where organisations can define the learning strategy and business planning for their employees, track and measure the impact of learning.
- A Learning Experience Platform (LXP), an in-built application on the platform, functions as a curation and content aggregation layer between an organization’s internal digital learning assets, the vast amount of external content available on the Internet, and user generated content.
- University/College learners can learn current skills and be future-ready thru content/certifications that complement their academic curriculum. NSE Knowledge Hub is powered by ‘Edcast’.
Article Related Questions
With reference to National Stock Exchange Knowledge Hub consider the following statements
1.It is a unique Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered learning eco-system to assist the BFSI sector in enhancing skills for their employees.
2.NSE Knowledge Hub is powered by ‘Edcast’.
Which of the following statement is/are correct?
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 nor 2
Right Ans : Both 1 and 2