Posted on : 21 Jan 2020Views: 937
- Union Human Resource Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank announced that Uttarakhand will get an Atal Innovation Academy very soon.
- State higher education minister had mooted an idea of opening cyber security course whose sub-centre will also be built in either at National Institute of Technology (NIT-Uttarakhand) or at Garhwal Central University.
- The HRD minister, during an event organised at Graphic Era Hill University, also inaugurated three education-related portals of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- These portals include the website of Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT) which is meant to use technology for better learning outcomes in higher education.
- The AICTE is the implementing agency for NEAT programme whose objective is to use Artificial Intelligence to make learning more personalised and customised as per the requirements of the learner.
- Ministry of Human Resource Development would like to recognise number of start-up companies for developing technology EdTech Companies through a PPP model.
- The EdTech companies would be responsible for developing solutions and manage registration of learners through the NEAT portal and would be free to charge fees as per their policy.
- This requires development of technologies in Adaptive Learning to address the diversity of learners.
Article Related Questions
With reference to NEAT programme, consider the following statements
1.All India Council for Technical Education is the implementing agency for NEAT programme.
2.Its objective is to use Artificial Intelligence to make learning more personalised and customised as per the requirements of the learner.
Which of the following statement is/are correct?
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 nor 2
Right Ans : Both 1 and 2