New mascot for the 36th National games
Posted on : 06 Feb 2020Views: 505
- The flame-throated bulbul, also called the Rubigula, was chosen as the mascot of the 36th National Games to be held in Goa because of it being a state bird.
- The 36th National Games will be held between October 20 and November 4 this year, i.e 2020, and 12,000 athletes from 36 States and Union Territories are expected to participate in 37 disciplines across 24 venues in Goa.
- The great hornbill is the state bird of Chin State in Myanmar, and of Kerala and Arunachal Pradesh in India.
- Greater Flamingo is the state bird of Gujarat.
- Black Francolin is the sate bird of Haryana.
Article Related Questions
Which of the following is the new mascot for the 36th National games?
Right Ans : Flame-throated bulbul