Posted on : 06 Mar 2020Views: 3453
- NPCDCS is a programme under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- The main focus of NPCDCS is on health promotion, early diagnosis, management and referral of cases, besides strengthening the infrastructure and capacity building.
Article Related Questions
Which of the following statements is/are correct with respect to Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs).
1. Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) tend to be of long duration.
2. They are the result of a combination of genetic, physiological, environmental and behaviours factors.
3. The National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke (NPCDCS) was launched in 2010 in India in order to prevent and control the major NCDs.
3.1 and 2
4.1,2 and 3
Right Ans : 1, 2 and 3