Railway Cleanliness Survey 2019
Posted on : 23 Dec 2019Views: 94
- Railway Ministry released the ‘Stations’ Cleanliness Survey Report’ (Cleanliness assessment of Non-suburban and Suburban Stations 2019).
- The highlight of the report was that the top three cleanest railways stations are from the western state of Rajasthan.
- While Jaipur was on the first position, Jodhpur on second followed by Durgapura in the third position.
- North Western Railway followed by South East Central Railway and East Central Railway are the top three railway zones.
- Railways have been conducting third-party Audit and Cleanliness Ranking of 407 major stations annually since2016.
- This year the survey was expanded to include 720 stations and suburban stations were also included for the first time.
Article Related Questions
Which among the following railway division has topped the Railway Cleanliness Survey 2019?
1.North Western Railway
3.South Eastern Railway
4.East Central Railway
Right Ans : North Western Railway