‘Sahyog Sankalp’ resolution
Posted on : 04 Dec 2019Views: 230
- The ‘Sahyog Sankalp’ resolution was adopted in the Valedictory Session of the two-day Regional Conference on ‘Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat’ with focus on ‘Jal Shakti and Disaster Management’.
- It was organized by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) in collaboration with Governments of Tamil Nadu and Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The Conference resolved that the Government of India and the participating Governments of Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh shall collaborate to:
- Promote unity in diversity envisaged under the ‘Ek Bharat - Shresht Bharat’ Programme through enhanced exchange of information in the fields of Jal Shakti and Disaster Management;
- Share technical expertise in the areas of Water Harvesting, Cutting Down Farm Water Consumption, Preventing Urban Flooding and Rejuvenation of Rivers;
- Create a favorable environment for learning by sharing best practices and experiences in terms of documentation and dissemination through conference proceedings and special publications of the DARPG Journal ‘Minimum Government - Maximum Governance’ on the subjects of Jal Shakti and Disaster Management.
Article Related Questions
Sahyog Sankalp resolution was seen recently in news; consider the following statements regarding it.
1.Resolution will focus on Jal Shakti and Disaster Management
2.It was organized by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) in collaboration with Governments of Tamil Nadu and Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
Which of the above statement is/are correct?
The 1857 Uprising was the culmination of the recurrent big and small local rebellions that occured in the preceding hundred years of British Rule. Elucidate (Answer in 150 words) - 2019 Mains
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 nor 2
Right Ans : Both 1 and 2