Posted on : 10 Feb 2020Views: 224
- TechSagar – India’s Cybertech Repository was conceptualized by Government of India in partnership with Data Security Council of India.
- TechSagar is a consolidated and comprehensive repository of India’s Cybertech capabilities and provides actionable insights about capabilities of the Indian Industry, Academia & Research; across 25 technology areas like IoT, AI/ML, Block Chain, Cloud & Virtualisation, Robotics & Automation, AR/VR, Wireless & Networking, and more.
- It allows targeted search, granular navigation and drilldown methods using more than 3000 niche capabilities.
- As of now, the repository features 4000+ entities from Industry, Academia & Research including large enterprises and start-ups providing a country level view of India’s Cyber competencies. In addition to entities, the repository also provides information about over 5000 products & solutions and 3500 + services from start-ups and large enterprises.
- TechSagar is a dynamic platform and shall be frequently updated with new entities and information to maintain its relevancy and usefulness.
- As India aspires to become a ‘Trillion-Dollar Digital’ economy, the repository will facilitate new opportunities for businesses and academia to collaborate, connect and innovate.
Article Related Questions
TechSagar, recently seen in news is?
1.A consolidated and comprehensive repository of India’s Cybertech capabilities.
2.An initiative started by Indian navy to monitor malicious activities in Indian Ocean using high tech tools.
3.A roadmap to develop Sagar Island which is situated in Bay of Bengal as world’s tourism hotspot.
4.A portal launched under Sagarmala project for efficient policy recommendations.
Right Ans : A consolidated and comprehensive repository of India’s Cybertech capabilities.