Suggested Strategy for Management
- Cover the full syllabus exhaustively
- Prepare short notes on each topic
- Write crisply and focus on the operational part of the question
- Give examples
- Maintain a list of cases related to each topic
- Don't show off your knowledge - theoretical reference should be given in a pointed and directed manner.
- Prepare with special focus: Organization Design and chapter one topics: key areas like nature and functions of management, organizational goals and newer organizational formats in 21st century.
- Attempt finance question only if conceptually very clear on that question.
- If possible, write at least one question from international trade.
Mains Syllabus of Management | Question Papers of Management | Civil Service Exam Book for Management | Notes for Management