Management Books for IAS Exam
We have compiled for you a list of IAS books for Management to help you in your prepration for the IAS and other services under the UPSC. so it helps to know the best reference books for the ias exam.
Books on Management as Optional subject for IAS Exam are as Follows:
- Organizational Design: Khandwala; Madhukar Shukla (both) Buy Now
- Organizational Behaviour: Luthans and Robbins- for some portions Blanchart is also good.Buy Now
- Organizational Behaviour: Luthans Buy Now
- Strategic Cost Management Buy Now
- Economics: Any good economics book
- Management: Terry and Franklin; Koontz and Donnel ; Koontz and weihrich (any one) Buy Now
- Strategic Management: Michael Porter Buy Now
- Marketing: Kotler and any one Indian author book(Saxena/Ramaswami etc.) Buy Now
- Financial: Pandey/Chandra /Khan & Jain/Bearley - Any two
- Information Technology: Any good book which gives holistic view covering all the topics along with Internet based notes. Buy Now
- International: Business Media and Government Rules on export procedures, transfer pricing etc.
- Operations Research : An Introduction 9th - Hamdy A Taha Buy Now
- HRD: Mammoria/Monappa/Prasad/Flippo - Any two. Buy Now